Friday, June 11, 2010

Neff


A crazy, miraculous, and very quick turn of events has led me to move to Ventura CA to work for Neff! The company couldn't be a better fit for my taste in artwork and fashion. I've been skateboarding for over 20 years (weird, i'm old!) and have been sewing my own clothes for 10-ish, so the marriage of these two passions in one company is a dream. In less than a month I've been able to skateboard in the warehouse every day at lunch and design half of the shirts in the Spring 2011 line. We've got an apartment across the street from a park near downtown Ventura, just one mile from the beach. Come visit!

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME! I love Neff's design and your addition is going to be great! Way to go Brian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a milli Harp! come down and visit us whenever!

    ReplyDelete