Sunday, June 13, 2010

New website


Too-Legitimate.com has been re-designed! I've posted a bit of new work too. Here are some things that have had to wait to be released, but i'm very stoked on them. First is the Artwork for the Fearless Records Punk Goes Classic Rock that is now available at Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Target, etc. This was one of the most trying projects I've worked on, but I was glad to take on the challenge as I knew it would be so widely distributed. I did the custom logotype and illustrations. The layout of the type was done by Mike Farrell, Fearless' Art Director.

Next up is a music video for Cash Cash's song Sugar Rush. I drew all of the type and graphical elements of the video. Was fun to work on a project with a good group of professionals.

Jump on the website and have a look around.
There's more new things in about all the sections.

No comments:

Post a Comment